返回栏目
首页历史文化 • 正文

小公主品格(小公主成长史-)

发布时间:  浏览: 次  作者:娱乐最前沿

小公主风致? No dinner yet, Puss?,我来为各人讲授一下关于小公主风致?随着小编一路来看一看吧!

小公主风致(小公主生长史-)

小公主风致

No dinner yet, Puss?

照旧没有晚餐吗,普斯?

Excuse me.

打搅一下。

More washing.

更多要洗的衣服。

Oh, washing washing. - Hello.

哦,洗衣服,洗衣服。-你好。

Have you come to help?

你是来资助的吗?

Maid is too upset to work.

女仆太沮丧了,无法事变。

Puss hasn't eaten.

普斯还没用饭。

No one has eaten, Poppet.

各人都没用饭,宝物。

I know.

我知道。

Chef, can I use some tin foil?

大厨,我可以用点锡纸吗?

Do not use all my foil.

别把我的锡纸都用完了。

I need it for my roast beef.

我的烤牛肉还必要它。

I'm making a tiara.

我要做个王冠。

Oh, I see.

哦,我大白了。

Well in that case, you must use as much as you want.

在这种环境下,你想用几多就用几多。

I made this for you.

我为你做了这个。

Well, aren't you the sweetest thing?

哦,你真是太知心了。

That is the most lovely present anyone has ever given me.

这是别人给我的最可爱的礼品。

You are too kind.

你太好了。

Try it on.

试戴看看吧。

Mirror.

镜子。

Wow, I look quite a picture, though I say so myself.

哇,我看起来很美,尽量这是我本身说的。

Oh, dear.

哦,酷爱的。

Oh, dear. - Oh, that's too bad.

哦,酷爱的。-哦,太糟糕了。

Well never mind.

嗯,不要紧。

It's the thought that counts.

重要的是心意。

Oh, do come to the dance.

哦,请必然要来舞会。

You look lovely just as you are.

你此刻看起来很可爱。

Oh, what a lovely thing to say.

哦,这话真知心。

I couldn't think of it.

我无法想象。

You go without me.

你本身去吧。

My tiara.

我的王冠。

Oh, well, back to the laundry.

哦,好吧,归去洗衣服吧。

Oh, it was worth a try.

哦,至少值得一试。

No.

不是的。

......

......

Didn't she like your tiara?

她不喜好你的王冠吗?

It broke.

它坏了。

Oh, dear.

哦,天呐。

I've spoiled things and I can't make it better.

我把工作搞砸了,我没法让工作好转。

I wish I'd told her.

我但愿我能把真话汇报她。

You could tell her now.

你此刻就可以汇报她。

She won't like me anymore.

她不会再喜好我了。

Is that what you're frightened of?

这就是你所畏惧的吗?

Yes.

是的。

No more laundry, please.

不想在洗衣服了,挣脱。

Scruff, no.

斯卡夫,不。

No more dirty washing.

别再把对象弄脏了。

Naughty dog.

淘气的狗。

What's this?

这是什么?

Good dog.

好狗狗。

Come here.

过来这里。

......

......

Princess, look at you.

公主,看看你。

I've got it.

我找到了。

I've got it.

我找到了。

I've got the tiara.

我找到王冠了。

Really?

真的吗?

It's all my fault.

都是我的错。

Scruff found it but it was lost and it was so shiny and sparkly.

斯卡夫找到了它,但它不见了,它是云云闪亮。

And I tried to put it back, but Scruff wouldn't let me.

我想把它放归去,可是斯卡夫不让。

And then it bounced off Admiral's head.

然后它从大将的头上反弹返来。

And now it's all spoilt.

此刻都被弄脏了。

What did she say?

她说什么了?

Something about Admiral having it on his head.

关于大将头上有它的工作。

I took it and I didn't give it back and I'm very very sorry.

我拿走了它,可是没有还归去,我很是歉仄。

Well well, you are brave to tell me.

好吧,你能汇报我,这真大胆。

Am I?

是吗?

I'm very glad you gave it back.

我很兴奋你把它还给我。

All it needs is a good wash be good as new.

它只必要好好洗一洗就能像新的一样。

Look at your dress though, if I didn't have enough to do.

看看你的衣服,仿佛我要做的是还不足多似的。

What are you more waiting for?

你还在等什么?

It's suppertime.

晚饭时刻到了。

What a picture. You're looking very lovely.

真美。你看起来很可爱。

Wow. Doesn't she look lovely?

哇。她看起来可爱,不是吗?

See? Good as new.

看到了吗?像新的一样。

It looks lovely and sparkly.

它看起来很可爱,闪闪发光。

You can borrow it anytime.

你可以随时来借。

Just don't forget to ask.

可是要先说一声。

Ready, Maid?

筹备好了吗,女仆?

The door, Prime Minister?

门,宰衡?

Allow me.

我来开。

Here we go.

我们走吧。

Isn't this exciting?

这真是令人欢快。

Don't lose your tiara.

别把你的王冠弄丢了。

Take this maid to the ball.

带我去舞会吧。

Hold on to your tiaras.

看好你的王冠。

Have fun. - Bye.

玩得开心。-再会。

Enjoy the ball.

享受舞会。

Cheerio.

再会。

    相关文章Related

    返回栏目>>

    首页   |   历史文化