返回栏目
首页明星动态 • 正文

卡萨布兰卡经典台词(时光流逝我对你的爱却与日俱增)

发布时间:  浏览: 次  作者:网络

《卡萨布兰卡》剧情简介:

1941年,在纳粹的铁蹄之下,

要从欧洲逃往美国,必须绕道摩洛哥北部城市卡萨布兰卡,

这使得这座城市的情势异常紧张。

影片讲述了二战时期,

里克夜总会的老板里克手持宝贵的通行证,

反纳粹人士维克多和妻子伊尔莎来到夜总会,

希望通过里克获得通行证,

而伊尔莎正是里克的昔日恋人。

过去的误解解开后,

伊尔莎徘徊在丈夫与情人间难以抉择,

而仍深爱着她的里克,

却决定护送伊尔莎和她的丈夫离开萨布兰卡。

在机场,里克开枪射杀了打电话阻止飞机起飞的德军少校后,

目送着心爱的女人离开……

卡萨布兰卡经典台词

1.I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

2.I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I've never really been there. so I don't know.

我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

3.I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

4.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

5.--Where were you last night?

--That's so long ago, I don't remember.

--Will I see you tonight?

--I never make plans that far ahead.

--你昨晚去哪里了?

--那么久以前的事我记不起来了。

--我今晚可以见到你吗?

--我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

6.I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

7.How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

8.I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

9.Alot of water under the bridge.

过去的事有如逝水.

10.I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.

我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。

11.We all try. You succeed.

人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

12.--Let's see, the last time we met...

--Was La Belle Aurore.

--我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

--“美丽的晨晕”

13.I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

14.Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

15. Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?

警察局局长:里克,你来卡萨布兰克究竟为什么?

Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.

里克:为了我的健康,我来找水。

Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.

警察局局长:水?什么水?我们这里可是沙漠。

Rick: I was misinformed.

里克:是啊,看来是我搞错了。

16.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

17.You played it for her. You can play it for me.

你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

18.lf she can stand it, I can.

如果她受得了,我也可以。

19.We said no questions.

我们说过不准问问题。

20.Here's looking at you, kid.

永志不忘。

21.-- A franc for your thoughts.

-- In America they'd bring only a penny. I guess that's about all they're won'th.

-- I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

-- 一法郎买你的心事。

--在美国他们只出一便士,你猜出大概只值这么多。

--我愿意超额付费。

22.Well, I was wondering why I' m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

23.With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑上这时候来谈恋爱。

24.Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

25.I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

26.I'm not interested in politics. The problems of the world are not in my department.

我对政治不感兴趣,世界的问题不是我份内的事。

27.One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world. You're a coward and a weakling.

一个女人伤害了你,你便对全世界报复。你是个胆小鬼,懦夫。

28.She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me. But that was all over long ago. For your sake, she retended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.

她尽力让我们相信她仍爱着我,那在很久以前就结束了,因为你的缘故,她假装不是,我让她继续装下去。

29.I was right. You are a sentimentalist.

我说对了,你是个感情用事的人.

30. Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.

里克:记住,我这把枪可是对准了你的心脏。

Captain Renault: That is my least vulnerable spot.

警察局局长:那是我最不怕受伤的地方。

31. I can’t remember it, Miss llsa. I’m a little rusty on it.

我记不起来了,伊尔莎小姐.我有点生锈了。

    相关文章Related

    返回栏目>>

    首页   |   明星动态